Montanova Stables Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation organized and operated exclusively for educational and charitable purposes.
LEVELS OF GIVING
- Friend: $25-100: 1 round bale=$50.00; helmet & paddock boots for 1 child=$90
- Bronze: $100-249: snacks for 1 semester of afterschool program=$225
- Silver: $250-499: 1 week of summer camp=$375
- Gold: $500-999: hay for 1 year for 1 pony=$600
- Platinum: $1000-2499: 1 year of afterschool program=$1950
- Triple Crown: $2500 and over: total cost of care for 1 pony for 1 year=$4950; 1 year of after school +2 weeks of summer camp=$2700
We deeply appreciate your support!
We also support PayPal if that is your preferred method of making a donation.
Paypal supports recurring donations
Mail your Donation
Your efforts, consideration and generosity are greatly appreciated. Please use the address below if you prefer to mail any monetary donation:
Montanova Stables Foundation
PO Box 704
Keswick, VA 22947
Shop at AmazonSmile
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Montanova Stables Foundation.
Donation Wish List
As a non-profit organization, the more supplies and skills that we can have donated, the more funds there are to help us in other areas of need.
Donations come in all forms. If you have time, we can always use extra help around the barn & farm. Your time is a valued gift.
If you would like to contribute in some way, but have little time, a financial donation to a specific horse or student is a great way to feel connected. A photo can be emailed upon request. Please contact us for further information. Partial sponsorships are also available.
Questions regarding donations, volunteering or our wish list should be directed to:
Barn (434) 295-2905
Mobile (434) 996-8089